MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem, Hunt, Sapp and Sakuraba compete in tug of war and arm wrestling on Jap TV.

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 02:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Wait, I just thought of something.

JDS is taking some time off probably because of how badly he was beaten, but will need another fight at minimum to get a title shot. Mark Hunt has a great chance of beating Stefan Struve, and if he wins by knockout he's 4-0 with 3 stoppages...sounds just right to be getting put in the title scene. JDS Vs Mark Hunt for the #1 contendership could EASILY happen. Sorry Struve, I change my mind, WAR HUNT!
I wrote that in the "Fights to make after UFC 155" thread and no one seemed to agree with that matchup

Struve is also on a 4 fight win streak with 4 finishes, but JDS-Struve is rather meh...

JDS VS HUNT PLEASE!