MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 04:53 AM   #36 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've said it a lot that I'm not convinced on the Weidman hype. I think he needs a real win to prove his talent. Mark Munoz is not that impressive to me so that alone doesn't give me anything. If he was to beat Lombard, Belfort or Bisping in impressive fashion then that would be his highlighting moment to me.

I bet for his next fight they give him Okami (if Bisping wins). Okami is the easiest "elite" opponent, just like Boetsch was, so it's annoying that they aren't giving him the real challenges. Okami has a great chance to beat him, because Okami has the oppertunity to out muscle anyone, but he has no chin or striking so Weidman should make easy work of him and get a title shot without actually being asked to break a sweat.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote