MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 08:53 AM   #47 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I already don't like Vitor being played down because if Bisping wins I'd hate to see the "Bisping only beat Vitor cause Vitor is an old and past it fighter". I personally think Vitor right now is pretty damn close to as good as he ever was. If Bisping wins, it's the first time Vitor has been beat by someone who isn't a legend ever. I suppose Kazushi Sakuraba isn't quite on the same scale as the others, but we all know the Gracie Killer. Dan Henderson, Alistar Overeem, Tito Ortiz, Randy Couture, Chuck Liddel, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva. No one has ever just cause Vitor off guard and upset him who wasn't/didn't become a legend. I don't think Michael Bisping really fits into that mold of a natural legendary fighter, so to win this fight he will need to have his tactics and dicipline down to a tee, and that will be so respectable if he can do it.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote