MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #50 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Everyone here is talking like Munoz is thrash. As far as I remember, when Munoz was scheduled to fight Sonnen, so many people here were saying "Munoz is going to outwrestle Sonnen, bad" and "Munoz manhandled Sonnen in college wrestling, he is gonna do it again".

Belfort should have been disqualified for the fight against Akiyama. Yes he had Akiyama hurt and was on his way to winning the fight, but that doesn't mean he has the right to swing some illegal blows. He should have been disqualified for those back to the head shots just like Erick Silva and Alessio Sakara were disqualified for theirs. It was utter bullshit. "Back of the head puncher" Belfort ranks right up there with "Nuts destroyer" Kongo for me.

Anyone cares to argue with me that if the Belfort-Johnson fight wasn't in Brazil, the fight could have been hella different?

Anyway, yes Belfort stands a good chance of winning this fight. Good matchup for him anyway. I want Bisping to win though. I hope Bisping fights smart and uses those oblique kicks to take away Belfort's movement, and clinches with Belfort anytime Belfort goes in for the flurry.