MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #52 (permalink)
MMAnWEED
Bantamweight

MMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Well rounded? His striking sucks, if Demian Maia wasn't a welterweight and had punching power, he probably would've stopped Weidman, he outstruck him handily.

Saying Weidman would beat Bisping savagely implies that he's head and shoulders above the wrestler in the division in Chael Sonnen.

I'm incredulous to what possibly could lead people to believe this other than outwrestling Mark Munoz, who couldn't even outwrestle Chael's son Okami.
Like others have brought up, you can't expect a man to be 100% on 11 days notice. Weidman is a relaxed striker with a big reach and has some solid power so yes he is well rounded.

Believe it or not, Weidman is almost as good of a wrestler as Chael technically speaking and he's bigger, stronger, and more athletic. Not to mention his sub game offensively and defensively is on a different level from chael's.

I'm telling you, Weidman has that freak strength that we see from the likes of Jon Jones and R-Mac. I can see him throwing Bisping around en route to whatever way he wants to win.
MMAnWEED is offline   Reply With Quote