MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How can Bigfoot beat Overeem?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...If Overeem pisses clean- I'll take down my avatar pic of him getting smashed by Liddell. Anyway- Bigfoot's best chance is to get Reem on his back and try to pound him out with his brutal, heavy top game. Bigfoot takes your back he usually sledgehammer fists his way for the finish. He packs lunchboxes too. My opinion: Silva is just standing meat that's gonna eat a few nasty shots and he'll shoot in and clinch or try a TD. Reem is a damn hulk that can walk Silva back and throw finishing shots. Reem is seriously the more technical striker that can block a tank. Silva gets caught, dropped--- Reem--TKO finish--Rd. 2...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote