MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #3359 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Friday?

Also, how can you like a tune like that and the utter mind-numbing, singing out the side of his mouth, talentless douchbag that is Pitbull?

For Hip-hop you can't beat Biggie. For recent Hip hop. Theres 4 dudes holding the fort for the whole genre. Hopsin, SwizZz, Dizzy Wright and Tech9.

Reminds me of Wiz Khalifa. Just checked out his concert recently...ooooh weee! There was a bong in the middle of the stage blowing out smoke...haha. I was juss thinkin' how ripped you'd be smokin' outta of that.

LOLZ!!! Hhaha...it's a contradiction isn't it. Pitbull is a pretty good lyricist, but he definitely went more of the club/radio/pop friendly route. Can't stand Weezy though.

You know who loves underground rap is Bresko. Immortal Technique is another.

I like all music, but definitely have roots to the old west coast classics. Watch this video of Death Row's Uncut. It's da bomb! You'll rep me x 10 for it. Takes me back a good 20 years...DAMN! Can not believe it's been that long.

Enjoy!

PS: It was Menace II Society in the opening scene with the helicopter flying over the city. They used Ice Cube's Ghetto Bird which has the same instrumentals.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote