MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem, Hunt, Sapp and Sakuraba compete in tug of war and arm wrestling on Jap TV.

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 09:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
That is so awesome, Hunt is a beast. If I didn't look at these posts first, I probably would have expected Sapp to win. He beat Sakuraba (lol) and Overeem so easily. The guy isn't much of an MMA fighter, but his nick name is spot on. He has outstanding strength. I guess it makes sense, Hunt winning considering his lower center of gravity and his legs being tree trunks, but it's still impressive for him to beat Sapp and that guy in the end. Sapp gave him the biggest challenge, but Mark destroyed that guy from Belarus. Good stuff.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote