MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 157 Tickets Not Selling Well

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 02:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Did we really just go there? I can see it being labelled a niche product, if you have your eyes closed to the millions of fans of the product. What I don't understand is how anyone can call it inferior. Just like I said in my last post, saying you don't like something is one thing, but saying no one does is quite another. To call women's MMA inferior is just plain insulting and ignorant.
A 3 person division with a champ that only knows one thing, and slow sluggish competition with weak sloppy looking technique at physical levels far lower than men... political correctness be damned, I gave watching it a shot and it's just plain boring.

I can appreciate certain women's sports that involve grace and flow, but their bodies are just not cut out for fighting any more than men's bodies are for birthing another human being.

Did you really just claim "millions of fans" for WMMA? Any sort of evidence for that or did you just pull that out of the air? Because I don't know a single one in all the thousands of people I know, and I know dozens if not hundreds of regular men's MMA fans, so going by sampling I find your figures hard to believe. Do you have viewership figures for an ALL women's card in the millions? Because I can show you 5 times that for many all men's cards obviously like the ones on free to air TV.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote