MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #2277 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Ultra-weight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Just read up on Walking Dead Game Season 2. They're looking into bringing decisions from the first game into the sequel. Obviously most decisions weren't that big in the end, with pretty much everyone dying. It'd be good to see if the decisions revolving around Clementine matter, in basically only the last conversation as you reassure or prepare her. The big decision being, Lee or no Lee, zombie or not? That will be a huge decision coming into the next game if they manage to figure it out. Man I hate how much I love that game. I blame all of you!

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote