MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 157 Tickets Not Selling Well

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
gazh
Lightweight

gazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
That's ridiculous, Ronda has a belt. Machida and Henderson don't. The belt takes precendence over a fight that might not even determine a top contender with the way Dana flip flops these days.
**** that.

The fact a belt takes precendence over the actual combatants is from the same school of ridiculous thought that sees two relative unknowns competeing in 157's main card.

I'm all for women's MMA, part of me loves that we're getting the girls to main event - but it's unearned and tainted, i can't support it this way.

Michael Bisping defeats Cain Velasquez via KO (Spinning Heel Kick and Flying Uppercut) at 00:07 of Round 1.

gazh is offline   Reply With Quote