Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Nick Diaz gives a homeless guy a stack of money

8K views 72 replies 26 participants last post by  El Bresko 
#1 ·
While everyone online and Dana are making a big deal over some unanswered phone calls and texts, Nick is out on the streets giving homeless men his hard earned money.

:confused05:

#12 ·
Diaz could give my uncle his kidney and I would probably root against him.

Giving a homeless guy some money doesn't make up for years of embarrassing the sport with unprofessional behavior.

#14 ·
Diaz could give my uncle his kidney and I would probably root against him.
:laugh: atleast she's honest!

Giving a homeless guy some money doesn't make up for years of embarrassing the sport with unprofessional behavior.
You are right, post fight brawls are something that should be heavily looked down upon, but for the most part he's kept his nose clean* the last couple of years and he's always given us wars and been friendly to the fans. Like him or dislike him, MMA is better with him around.

*You and I probably have a different definition of a clean nose.

#20 ·
I'm the kind of guy that would meet Dana and buy him a drink, forgetting that he's the dude that tips people 100k. One night I was at a dude I don't really know's birthday party. It was in the local pub, which he owns, and I was ADAMENT on buying him a drink. It was HIS mah****ing pub...did I think he was paying?

#41 ·
If Diaz was your mother you would still hate him.
Are there only black or white? 0% or 100%?
Or actually someone could think Diaz is just OK, ore merely dislike him. I merely dislike him.
Sure Diaz is not all bad. He is a good talented fighter, but he produces more reasons to be disliked than people you are calling haters give to you to label them like that.
Diaz doesn't need to cure Cancer or AIDS, but if he would stop cursing his co workers and showing middle fingers to them and going to press conferences that would awesome. Guy wanna have an unique attitude, so he must bear the unique response for that.
You calling people Diaz haters is the same as yourself being called his nutt hugger. Think about that.

#33 ·
@AmericanFighter.

It's really not that hard to see that he was walking with MiddleEasyTV and doing some sort of interview/daily events thing and came across this guy. Everyone should just remove the hate glasses and take this thread for what it is.

#49 ·
Diaz fans crack me up - Nick gives a homeless guy a dollar and they all crow from the mountain top how he gave him a stack. What "stack"? lol

#55 ·
Disagree.
If they ever fought again I'm almost certain Condit would win more clearly than last time. And I doubt Diaz gets past the likes of GSP, Hendricks, Ellenberger, Fitch, Maia, Stun Gun, Pierce, Rory, and Koscheck. The only decent welterweight fighters I can see Diaz beating are Alves and Kampmann.

#63 ·
Nick could learn a lot from Nate. Nate keeps his mouth shut and Dana feeds him guys he can beat.
I don't see the logic here, man. Lots of low profile fighters getting all sorts of opponents. Why you think that?

If the UFC gave Nick the Nate treatment you'd all be sucking his dick.
If this is what it takes to be Nick fan, I will proudly accept the haters hat some people are trying to present me with. :D

#62 ·
Because he hasn't fought any of them recently, he has fought wrestlers before but he lost to them, it's the same thing with Nate, they try and fight off their back but fighting off your back won't win you fights in MMA unless you can finish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.