MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best fight in TUF history, yeah right

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2007, 11:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
xbrokenshieldx
Featherweight

xbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck
It might be just me, but the fight tonight that was suppose to be the best fight of all 5 seasons was not what I expected. The standup was boring and when it went to the ground it was one sided. I was expecting an all out brawl with lots of blood, like Griffen/Bonner. Not saying blood makes a fight good or anything, but from the way they were talking I expected someone to get hurt bad. I wasn't really impressed with either fighter standing or on the ground. What did you guys think of the fight.
agreed.. the stand up was sloppy and the ground was completely one sided. severely disappointed by the fight
xbrokenshieldx is offline   Reply With Quote