MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 03:47 AM   #25594 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Someone in his family has fought and died in every single bird war, he will have to live with his fate if it comes to that.

Have you guys seen the new anti-gay campaign from westbro baptist church? Crazy nutjobs.

www.westborobaptistchurch.com/article/214downwithgays
hahaha, was that on purpose? If not then click on the hyperlink, the feeling is mutual MC

I saw footage of them after the Newtown massacre and I made a decision that if I ever came into contact with one of these people then I would really hurt them and then run away (I don't want to pay their medical fees/get arrested) If that makes me a bad person then so be it, I just have an incredible amount of hate for those people.