MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 05:18 AM   #64 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Weidman is already 28 years old going on 29 and has a history of knee injuries. It's not like this guy has a Jon Jones type of development period ahead of him.

Funny thing is I used to like and laud Weidman before he was well known name and everyone was busy "mehing" him when he threw around Sakara on short notice and the bandwagoners came on claiming he would sub Silva with his purple belt and his two submission wins over world class opposition in Jesse Bongfeltd and Tom Lawlor

Then this forum made me sick of the guy. I think I just need to stop going on forums as much