MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF End of the Year Awards: Best New Member (2012)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #39 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
That was the easiest fight in the world to call. Before the fight I said it would be an outside single that led to easy take down and Randy would finish with an arm triangle. Played out exactly how I imagined it would.

But ist's OK CBB, you're still the best new poster
To be fair, all I was saying was that it was unfair to Toney. 0-0 MMA boxer getting perhaps the greatest wrestler ever in MMA? Getting a hall of famer? Hell, getting a fight in the UFC? And Rampage said he wanted a stand up fight with Toney, and they never let it happen. Just didn't like how it was MMA's one-up on boxing, without allowing it the oppertunity of a comeback Vs Rampage.

If MMA sportsman's infraction theory was correct, I'd have one vote anyways

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote