MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF End of the Year Awards: Best New Member (2012)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #39 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
That was the easiest fight in the world to call. Before the fight I said it would be an outside single that led to easy take down and Randy would finish with an arm triangle. Played out exactly how I imagined it would.

But ist's OK CBB, you're still the best new poster
To be fair, all I was saying was that it was unfair to Toney. 0-0 MMA boxer getting perhaps the greatest wrestler ever in MMA? Getting a hall of famer? Hell, getting a fight in the UFC? And Rampage said he wanted a stand up fight with Toney, and they never let it happen. Just didn't like how it was MMA's one-up on boxing, without allowing it the oppertunity of a comeback Vs Rampage.

If MMA sportsman's infraction theory was correct, I'd have one vote anyways

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote