MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson open to fighting Sonnen.

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Bisping fight wasn't debatable, Chael clearly won in my eyes and even so Marquardt was a much better win than Bisping and Stann, he was ranked number 2 at the time and everyone thought he'd steam roll Chael and get another fight with Anderson but Chael completely put it on him and that's when he emerged as a star.
OK, let me elaborate. The Bisping fight was debatable in alot of peoples eyes. As far as Marquardt goes, I guess I've never really rated him, thats why I didn't mention him. Still, that fight was nearly 3 years ago and wanted to go with more recent wins.

Its all besides the point anyway. My point was that Chael would have a harder time at LHW than at MW. Thus making your point valid.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote