MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson open to fighting Sonnen.

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Bisping fight wasn't debatable, Chael clearly won in my eyes and even so Marquardt was a much better win than Bisping and Stann, he was ranked number 2 at the time and everyone thought he'd steam roll Chael and get another fight with Anderson but Chael completely put it on him and that's when he emerged as a star.
OK, let me elaborate. The Bisping fight was debatable in alot of peoples eyes. As far as Marquardt goes, I guess I've never really rated him, thats why I didn't mention him. Still, that fight was nearly 3 years ago and wanted to go with more recent wins.

Its all besides the point anyway. My point was that Chael would have a harder time at LHW than at MW. Thus making your point valid.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote