MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson open to fighting Sonnen.

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I think Chael will retire if he loses to Jones.

He's up to 240 now, which is the reason he's fighting at 205 anyway, so a Middleweight run is out of the question even if Anderson retired tomorrow, Chael can't get back down there not without endangering himself and I don't think this will be like Anderson/Chael where Chael has a ton of success. He's trying to set up a fight with Rampage but I don't think Rampage wants to fight him.
Why couldn't he just stay at 205 and have fun fights?

Sonnen/Rashad

Sonnen/Nog

Sonnen/Machida

Sonnen/Forrest

Hey, he talked crap to those Brazilians. So time to pay the piper. Rashad would be a fun fight. Sonenn/Forrest is a winnable fight for him to get back to winning and a decent matchup.

I don't see why he has to retire
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote