MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson open to fighting Sonnen.

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Isn't that why everyone fights? To be a Champion and to make money? I can't imagine there's too many people that love being punched in the face.

He's also already became a star, he has two losses to Anderson and he'll probably have one to Jones, the only reason he got this fight is because he'll talk trash and because Dana likes him, hence why he's fighting Jones and Hendo isn't. If Jones goes in there and puts it on him, are people really gonna line up to see him fight for the title again? Are people gonna buy him as a title contender? Probably not. Like I said, I love him at Middleweight, he's a beast there but when I look at the top ten the only people I'd favor him over are Shogun and maybe Rampage and those two are pretty much done.
Everyone strives for the belt. Not everyone gives up if they don't win title fights.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote