MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson open to fighting Sonnen.

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renown
Yea, I wouldn't care if he retired. That is up to him and he is older. I'm just saying if he gives it up he must not have that fire to fight that guys like Dan, Shogun, Big Nog, Wandy, Chuck had. He hasn't taken that much damage to the head. I'm sure his body doesn't feel the best, but TRT is a wonderful drug you know. Most of his fights were him on top winning or getting sub'd.

If he chooses to retire I respect that. I just assume he doesn't have the same love for fighting as a lot of guys. He is still on top of his game and would still get big fights.

I can see him as a guy who commentates but then ruffles someones feathers to create beef and then return for a fight. Just seems like he owes Dana a couple more big fights for the things he has been given like the stage to act like a goof 24/7. Dana ran with it and promoted the hell out of him. And he is going to be given a free title shot and then run? I wouldn't feel right if that was me.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote