MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which UFC Champion is most likely to lose in 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think Benson could very well lose this year. He will likely have to fight both Pettis and Melendez this year. Good chance he loses one of those.
I think Reem has a chance to beat Cain but I think Cain will win when they do fight.
I think DC is the biggest threat to Bones so that could be dangerous if they fight this year.
I think Aldo wins but you can't count out Frankie.
I think Mouse dominated Dodson but if Creepy gets another crack at Mouse this year I think he could be him. I personally scored the 1st fight for Creepy.
I doubt they give Ronda any fight she has a real chance of losing this year. Next year will be when she gets tested IMO.
If GSP fights both Diaz and Hendricks this year that's tough. I think Hendricks has a great chance to beat GSP with the power he has in his hands.
Who knows when Anderson will be back or who he will choose to fight?

So IMO Bendo would be the most likely to lose this year. Followed by Dodson then Aldo and Cain are about equal.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote