MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #69 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I think he takes Belcher and Boestsch quite handily tbh. Belcher looked so bad in his last fight. Ring rust maybe? Who knows how he'll look if he fights again soon.

Weidman/Bisping would be an amazing fight I think, with either one getting a close decision win.

Fully expect Vitor to knock him out (regardless, I bet on Bisping anyways. Always prefer betting the underdog) and Silva would just embarrass him.
It had nothing to do with ring rust, Okami had become criminally underrated and Belcher had become criminally overrated for beating up Palhares. Anderson, Weidman, Vitor, and Okami are clearly the four best Middleweights in the world.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote