MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which UFC Champion is most likely to lose in 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
Bison
Banned

Bison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A HugBison Needs A Hug
I don't think that Silva, St. Pierre, Henderson, or Rousey will lose this year or in the immediate future.

I think Machida will beat Dan Henderson pretty convincingly in Anaheim. If Machida gets a full training camp, I can see him decisioning or even stopping Jones.

I think Aldo is about to meet his match with Edgar. Edgar has his back against the wall and is coming off of two questionable losses tat have no doubt left him hungry for UFC gold. He won't be cutting entirely as much weight as Aldo will so I think his gas tank will be better and his punching power and strength will be improved.

I don't know if Cruz will be the same after such a terrible string of injuries, but I've always seen Cruz as being very, very beatable. His second fight wit Faber was much closer than the scorecards would indicate and I think both Barao and McDonald would beat him regardless.

Johnson will get past Dodson more than likely but the top guys in that division are so evenly matched I can't see him holding onto that belt for long.
Bison is offline   Reply With Quote