MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #74 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I rank Bisping over Okami.

But the hate for Bisping makes these threads unreadable. Literally most of my neg reps are from one comment I made that Bisping was going to beat Stann, with comments like "That English prick is going to get slaughtered". Bisping "defys the odds" mainly because people want him to lose so badly. I rank him at #2 on his achievements and wouldnt mind seeing Anderson murder him.
lmao, I'd love to know who called him a english prick.

I don't hate Bisping, but I don't think too highly of him, personally thought Chael won every round of their fight, he's obviously top ten but I don't think he'll ever be anything more.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote