MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #2301 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakler View Post
How's mists? I really want to play it but i can't allow myself to become consumed again haha.
All in all I am enjoying it. Wrath is still my favorite time in WoW by a long shot. But this isn't bad.

Gearing once you first hit 90 feels really grindy because they aren't just handing out gear anymore. But I like that part of it a lot. It got really really easy in Cataclysm.

Pandaria is a really neat place. The raids are nice looking. They added new arenas and battlegrounds. (I like 1 of the new bg's, the other not so much).

Shared achievements between your characters are really nice to finally have as well.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote