MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Edson Barboza find new team and new mentor in Edgar

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
That's an unlikely duo, but I always like hearing about fighters making the move to further their career.

They should put em in the next segment of Jersey Shore (never watched an episode) so he can show everybody how to fight in a bar. That would be entertaining.

Aldo vs Edgar could be an upset if you could call it that. It's essentially champ vs champ. Hmmm...come to think of it there's a 60% probability that Edgar does win. He's a bigger fighter than Hominick with a stronger chin neverending gas tank. Wow! I think I'm going to put a small bet in here. Aldo is DOPE as hell, but he might get stifled simply by a bigger fighter with wrestling.

Bendo is just like Aldo with those kicks. Edgar took em and fought reasonably well. Yah, this is going to be Aldo's toughest match by far.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote