MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should the UFC be more keen to online videos?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Should the UFC be more keen to online videos?

You can find a lot of WWE pay-per-view highlights on YouTube and other websites fairly easily. With the UFC, as we know, they are very strict about it all. It is really hard to find UFC fights online, which I find a problem. I don't think people are lining up at Best Buys to buy Edgar vs. Bendo on DVD. I think it would help the UFC if fights were more accessible. It would help draw in fans as opposed to giving like two free fights a month on Xbox Live. When fights were coming up, you'd be able to go look up fights that said fighter had in the past. What do you think?