MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #25670 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Last time we played Aus, I just couldn't believe what happened. Both teams looks a shell of their world cup form, and yet again Wales decide to go to sleep with a few minutes remaining and lose the game by less than 3 points, again. No discipline at all. All the basics are going wrong and it's so hard to watch.

Our six nations will be pretty rough as well I think. We won't have Gatland (Lions Tour coaching) so we'll be stuck with Howley who is scared to make any changes or actual decisions. We'll get by Scotland and Italy but get smashed by England and France, and Ireland will likely womp us as well. Wouldn't surprised to see Wales go from Grand Slam Champs to Wooden spooners inside one year

Dunno wtf Aus are doing lately either. Your game against Italy was just bewildering. Hopefully the rough patches for both our nations will **** off soon.
It will never end for us with a kiwi and crappy robbie in charge, it's to the point of where robbies and the crappy nsw talentless waratahs players that dont even deserve to be picked in the team but nsw controls australian rugby are saying the all blacks are too good and we are happy with a draw. What kind of an attitude is that? What's going on with wales they didn't change coach did they?
And how did france all of a sudden get good they sucked until the rwc final.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK