MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 06:41 AM   #25673 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
It will never end for us with a kiwi and crappy robbie in charge, it's to the point of where robbies and the crappy nsw talentless waratahs players that dont even deserve to be picked in the team but nsw controls australian rugby are saying the all blacks are too good and we are happy with a draw. What kind of an attitude is that? What's going on with wales they didn't change coach did they?
And how did france all of a sudden get good they sucked until the rwc final.
Urgh same here. We seem to have the mentality that as long as we 'do okay' against the big 3 SH teams then we're doing fine. It's BS. Wales are MORE than capable of getting a win now and again IF they don't brain fart during the 80 minutes.

We have Warren Gatland until 2015, but, the Lions are touring Aus this year and of course Wales get screwed over as he leaves us for the entire year to coach them instead. And we get stuck with caretaker coach that is incredibly incompetent. Amazing player back in the day but a really, really bad coach.

Don't get me started on France!!! hahaha. They're looking amazing lately. I hate it.

Will watch now Bresk!!

I only played in school, and normally played wing or fullback. I was absolutely useless but I enjoyed it. Rugby's such a fun game to play.