MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #25676 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Yeah man we got africans who run the field in 10 seconds flat, maoris, white kids that can run like kenyans, tongans, samoans, south africans. it's just one big dead zone of athletes and rough customers. Ever heard of PBC high school and keebra park high on the gold coast? I played with and agains tthose teams and they won a few national titles too. Barnes is poo though haha.

Yeah I thought gatland was missing stupid caretaker. And goddamn I hate france and the all blacks we won't beat lions the only good thing about aussie union is that my home state and team is QLD reds and they are really good and so is our coach and my mate is in their youth program too.
Nah I haven't heard of those schools. That sounds like Rugby League though, you forgot the Aboriginal kids, they are some of the most naturally gifted players it seems.

You guys should keep your eyes out for Big Greg Peterson, he's a very close friend of mine, I grew up with the bloke and he's playing for the Waratahs and is known as "the biggest man in Australian Rugby"