MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

Slow morning, not much going on here so I figured I'd make this silly/fun thread.
What fighter currently in the UFC would you like to see knocked out cold in the middle of the cage? In the past when asked questions like this the names Tito and Brock came to mind for me. Recently names like Bones,Sonnen and Cruz comes to mind. I think all are d-bags, especially Bones.
I think I would have to go with Bones. I have seen Sonnen get beat on plenty of times in the past. I'm hoping someone knocks Bones down a few pegs. Obviously I don't want that person to be Chael. But I'd be fine if Hendo, Machida, DC or just about anyone else put him to sleep.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote