MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Ice cold my friend....ice cold.

I'd have to say Ben Henderson getting KO'ed would be awesome, I can't stand him, I just can't stand him in any way, shape, form, or fashion. But honestly the reaction on Dana's face if Carmouche KO'ed Rousey would be the greatest thing ever.

So, even though I don't hate her or even dislike her, Rousey. Just to see the look on Dana's face when he put the belt on Carmouche.
Ah man that could be the death of WMMA in UFC lol. That would be the only downside to it. Cause I wouldn't mind someone taking Ronda down a few pegs as well. She is turning into the female Jon Jones. I liked what I saw at first but the more I hear them talk the more I hate them.

Also this place is awesome. I make a thread and I get amazing responses. You guys(and gals) are the shit!
OU is offline   Reply With Quote