MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoman993 View Post
I'll agree that Bisping can be a real ass but he has kinda grown on me over the years. Doesn't mean I don't wanna see him get KO'd but he's nowhere near the top of my list after the beauty that Hendo layed onto him.
I guess I kind of feel the same way about Dan Hardy. I still wouldn't mind seeing him KO'd again but after what Condit did I kind of got my fix. Speaking of Condit I want him knocked out for the bullshit performance he put on vs Diaz. One of the ultimate finishers in MMA "natural born killer" flat out turning around and running pissed me off to no end.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote