MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
This is how I feel. They are exciting to see, but I wouldn't really wish it on any of them in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Would you guys be more comfortable with a beating like JDS just took? Seems like a flash KO would have less long term damage. Either way I don't have a problem with wishing for fighters to get knocked out. Most people enjoy knockouts, the fighters love when they get knockouts. They step into the ring knowing they could get knocked out. I'm not wishing permanent damage on anyone or even an injury. They can wake up seconds later and go home and have a lovely meal with the family if they want.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote