MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #25690 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
There wasn't much to ruin to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
How dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Don't forget about Snookie getting pregnant and Mike getting sober. Snookie getting shitfaced and acting an ass was part of the entertainment and Mike being a sneaky asshole was part of the fun. Sure it's nice he got sober for the send off but would have been boring long term on the show.
I laughed my ass off when she got drunk and was looking for the beach and she was right beside it the whole time. Mike was kinda dickish in the 4th and 5th season though, it was much better when everyone could go out and party. Buckwild feels like I've got a camera set up at one of my high school classmates' house or some shit.