MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo and the hall of fame

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I think that's an awful comparison. Because most of the guys we are talking about were beating guys as good or better then the guys in the UFC at the time. Arena Guys aren't even close to NFL talent. Not a fair comparison at all.
You are missing the point. It wasn't about talent. It's about having people in a HoF that weren't even with the company. It isn't UFC Fighting. It's MMA fighting. Are they going to put Fedor in? He was never in the UFC but he is surely a hall of famer. I would bet almost anything he doesn't make it.

This HoF has no credibility whatsoever when 1 company in the entire sport is choosing who gets in when equal level fighters aren't with them.

Are they going to put a Bellator fighter in if he never comes to the UFC? Doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote