Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

9K views 118 replies 63 participants last post by  RearNaked 
#1 ·
Slow morning, not much going on here so I figured I'd make this silly/fun thread.
What fighter currently in the UFC would you like to see knocked out cold in the middle of the cage? In the past when asked questions like this the names Tito and Brock came to mind for me. Recently names like Bones,Sonnen and Cruz comes to mind. I think all are d-bags, especially Bones.
I think I would have to go with Bones. I have seen Sonnen get beat on plenty of times in the past. I'm hoping someone knocks Bones down a few pegs. Obviously I don't want that person to be Chael. But I'd be fine if Hendo, Machida, DC or just about anyone else put him to sleep.

#86 ·
1- Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz (while taunting, showing the "bird" or calling opponents bitches + post fight interview)
2- Jon Jones
2- Rick arrogant Story, although Maia taught him a lesson already.
3- Hector Lombard

Basically, I tend to root against those I consider arrogants even when I know they are talented fighters.

PS: KO is part of the sport. Wishing for a KO does not imply wishing to someone to get hurt, although that is what happens.

#91 ·
In no particular order:

Chael Sonnen
Jon Jones
Michael Bisping
Josh Koscheck
Benson Henderson

Chael has gotten beaten twice in a row by Silva now so I kind of had my fix for him, but the d-bag is still talking his squeeky, nasal voice right into title-fights so another beatdown/KO would be great.

Bisping has kind of grown on me too but I'm still always down to see him get Ko'd.

The other three.... I want to see them get their lights turned out so badly.

Honorable mention:

Matt Hughes. Always a delight to see him get his arrogant ass whooped.

Shaub for many different reasons, but he already got what he deserves & that Nog KO was oh so epic.

Rory Mcdonald, I don't even know why, I just ...I can't explain it. Must b the serialkiller looks.

Alex Caceres. Self explanatory

Jake Shields- I don't know, he just has an annoying face I guess

Tito
Bigfoot Silva
Nick Diaz
Rhonda Rousey

hmmm that's all I can think of right now.

#92 ·
In no particular order:

Chael Sonnen
Jon Jones
Michael Bisping
Josh Koscheck
Benson Henderson

Chael has gotten beaten twice in a row by Silva now so I kind of had my fix for him, but the d-bag is still talking his squeeky, nasal voice right into title-fights so another beatdown/KO would be great.

Bisping has kind of grown on me too but I'm still always down to see him get Ko'd.

The other three.... I want to see them get their lights turned out so badly.

Honorable mention:

Matt Hughes. Always a delight to see him get his arrogant ass whooped.

Shaub for many different reasons, but he already got what he deserves & that Nog KO was oh so epic.

Rory Mcdonald, I don't even know why, I just ...I can't explain it. Must b the serialkiller looks.

Alex Caceres. Self explanatory

Jake Shields- I don't know, he just has an annoying face I guess

Tito
Bigfoot Silva
Nick Diaz
Rhonda Rousey

hmmm that's all I can think of right now.
LOL that just reminds me of another funny scene from Step Brothers.

#101 ·
I was about to say Roy got TKOed by The Pitbull then noticed Bresko posted a nice video.

Hendo, cuz I've never seen him get knocked out. Rampage cuz it would have to be a serious barrage of striking to take em out.

Chael for fun. Of course the LHW title holder. Kos. It's been a really long while since Diaz got TKOed and man he took like 30 shots before the ref called it off and he was still awake. Some fighters have a natural protective barrier.

But man, Hendo is fought all the heavy hitters and he hasn't been phased. I don't get it.

#114 ·
But man, Hendo is fought all the heavy hitters and he hasn't been phased. I don't get it.
He has been phased and wobbly, Anderson got him rocked and then subbed him and im sure Fedor rocked him.

#102 ·
That Arlovski fight was bullshit. Roy was working a submission in the first round when the idiot ref stood them up.. and then when Roy was knocked down, the ref pulled an early stoppage.

clearly Strikeforce wanted Arlovski to win.

#103 ·
He'd actually let go of the kimura before it was stood up. He didn't have anything locked and AA had defended it well. Still a BS stand up I agree but AA wasn't in serious trouble. Thought the stoppage was ok. Maybe a bit early but seen much much worse. Roy was done anyways, an extra 1-2 punches would of been for aesthetics only.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

#110 ·
Damn you're a sadistic one...haha! Everyone you named have been knocked out before pretty much with the exception of the LHW title holder which I would gladly pay to see. The way I see it Rory got TKOed, GSP the same, Clay got beat up on many occasions...haha, Frankie x 2 against Maynard even though he somehow came back, Fitch vs Hendricks of course, and Mighty Mouse...can those flyweights even get knocked out.

Oh I'd like to add another to my list...Hector Lombard.

#107 ·
to those saying nick diaz he already has by jeremy jackson its on youtube, probably jon dodson just because he is so annoying and I want all his confidence to leave his body as soon as he sees the flashlight in his face

#112 ·
The way Lombard is spouting off how the UFC are scared to give him Silva makes me agree Mercy! After how bad he looked against Boestch he should stfu and just win a few fights first.

#117 ·
Anderson. Not because I dislike him or want to see him hurt, but just because it would be so monumental if someone came in and just cracked him and it would really shake up the UFC.

If we're talking about just who would I like to see get smashed, then Bones. If someone came out against Bones and just ran across the cage and hit him with a flying knee then finished him off with punches when he did his little crawl move, sure they'd get DQ'd, but they'd also probably get an immediate rematch and possibly the KO would break Jones mentally. He already doesn't like getting hit as it is, if someone came out and just brutalized him, legally or otherwise, he might cave in permanently. He seems like the type to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.