MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #25735 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It's pretty kick ass. I played Soccer, American Football and basketball while I was growing up. When I moved to hockey in my teens, it was the most fun I had playing a team sport.
How would you compare the Cardio levels needed to compete highly at each sport? The only reason Basketball was tough for me was just non stop running for 48 mins, you never really get a break, also playing in Australia on outdoor courts the concrete heats up very quickly and starts to burn the bottom of your feet through the rubber in your shoes.