MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #25736 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
How would you compare the Cardio levels needed to compete highly at each sport? The only reason Basketball was tough for me was just non stop running for 48 mins, you never really get a break, also playing in Australia on outdoor courts the concrete heats up very quickly and starts to burn the bottom of your feet through the rubber in your shoes.
It's almost impossible to compare as it will be different for everyone. I thought Hockey was the hardest but a lot of that probably lies with the fact that I played Soccer since I was 4 years old and played basketball and football at a very young age as well.

So Hockey was very new to me and I had a lot to get used to.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran