Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Sig request, first one!

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Dr Gonzo 
#1 ·
Yeah I need to hit the ground running here so I need a decent sig. If anyone could help me that would be amazing. I have an image but it wont save. I have attached the image to this thread. Its very basic so if someone could make it look a little cooler, or even just get it to work as my sig, well that would be just swell.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Saved it from URL to CPU. Added wording. Upoaded as the size you see in the attachment.

And yeah, maybe needs shrinking. Ill have a go but I'm not at all that computer savvy. Especially when it comes to things like this.

EDIT. OK, tried resizing on paint and that didn't work. Thats the best I can do. If anyone can help than I will have a happy face.

#8 ·
Stretching it will ruin the quality. It's at an almost 16:9 ratio now, stretching it wider will warp the image if you don't increase the height. The height unfortunately is the max the forum allows for a sig.

It's a simple image though, so I can reorganise the text on the image for you. Or, if you have the image without text I can add it in and keep a 'longer' image for you.

#18 ·
Sweet man. Muchos propos to all who helped. Kry, I'm not gonna even attempt to pos rep ya. Will of course have to spread. So I'm ordering this for ya. Apparently its the most expensive camera in the world. Had to call in a whole load of favours from people I've never even met but its yours. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.