MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #25744 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Hockey is probably the most tiring sport for me, I've had a few maraton sessions where my legs are burned for days after, but it's really, really good for your balance and strength in your feet. The first football season after I gave hockey a serious go I felt the extra balance and burst of pace in my legs helped me alot. Not to mention its a hell of a lot of fun aswell.

Football (soccer) can be grueling depending on where you play and how many games you play every season. The midfielders for the big clubs who play 70+ competitive games a season run their heart out all year round. They are top notch athletes.