MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #3366 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I hate how Hopsin acts like he's such an original and non-conforming dude...but wears contacts and a gimmick and was in a That's so Raven episode. His non-conforming attitude in itself is a gimmick.

I was never a big "underground" fan anyways. Underground rap is like the most hipsterish thing around with people looking for the most unknown dude to cling on to. In the current underground scene, the only people I'd listen to is Souls of Mischief/Hiero (if anything because of 93' Till Infinity, none have realeased anything in a bit actually), Army of the Pharohs/JMT and a little bit of Immortal Tech (when Greent Lantern isn't butchering his albums).

Since I mentioned it, is there anything doper than 93 Till Infinity? I'll post the original and the Wax version, because Wax is awesome. *Goes and listens to Wax and Dumbfounded*

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote