MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #3369 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I hate how Hopsin acts like he's such an original and non-conforming dude...but wears contacts and a gimmick and was in a That's so Raven episode. His non-conforming attitude in itself is a gimmick.
Say what? Yeah he was in an old That's so Raven episode. Whats that gonna do with his talent? The dude raps about stuff that you just don't hear from most. Yeah he's a non-conformist. Is that a gimmick? I don't know. I don't believe it is. Theres loads of rappers that don't conform. He admits in his tunes he wears contacts to get noticed. He raps about corruption in the music industry, the Illuminati and the god damned awfulness that is Niki Minaj, Drake and friends. He raps about real stuff.

To be honest, I thought if you you were going to have a go at Hopsin it would be about how he used to rap about bitches and violence and now he doesn't. That would be because he found God. He wrote Ill mind of Hopsin 5 in like an hour in the middle of the night.

OK. You don't personally like him. But there's no chance in hell you can't admire his skill, flow and lyrics. His tunes are banging also.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote