MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - the UFC names their Fighter of the Year for 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #31 (permalink)
prolyfic
Bantamweight

prolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Frankie Edgar got beaten down in their first fight and didn't ever deserve the rematch. Karma being karma, Frankie gets another rematch (this one completely undeserving) and loses a controversial split decision. That's life Frankie, shit happens. His constant whining and crying after the first fight did my head in.

Hey Frankie, instead of being a points fighter, why not actually take a few risks in your fights and actually go for the kill and turn up the heat instead of having your title fights going to close decisions or even draws. Frankie has no one else to blame but himself, let's see if he's learned any thing going into the Aldo fight.

100% agree with everything.
However, Aldo is the most dangerous guy he has faced, finishing wise, so I think he is going to be even more exagrated with his stick and move offense.
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time

MosDef " I against I"
prolyfic is offline   Reply With Quote