Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

9K views 118 replies 63 participants last post by  RearNaked 
#1 ·
Slow morning, not much going on here so I figured I'd make this silly/fun thread.
What fighter currently in the UFC would you like to see knocked out cold in the middle of the cage? In the past when asked questions like this the names Tito and Brock came to mind for me. Recently names like Bones,Sonnen and Cruz comes to mind. I think all are d-bags, especially Bones.
I think I would have to go with Bones. I have seen Sonnen get beat on plenty of times in the past. I'm hoping someone knocks Bones down a few pegs. Obviously I don't want that person to be Chael. But I'd be fine if Hendo, Machida, DC or just about anyone else put him to sleep.

#4 ·
I'm always down to see Bisping get knocked out. Loved it when Hendo put him to sleep and when Wanderlei dropped him late in that fight. Even laughed when Kang dropped him. I expect Vitor to put Bisping out as well, that should be sweet.
But I'm a Nick Diaz fan. Even though I completely understand why people hate the guy.
Clay Guida hands down.
Nice add.

#7 ·
Matt Hughes via BJ Penn death punch again.

I always enjoy Schaub getting KO'd, and I am GUTTED that we recently missed a chance of seeing it happening again. When Nog sparked him clean out I literally screamed like a girl with joy.

I'd like to see Diaz KO'd when he's taunting an opponent. It'd be hilarious. Not really a Diaz fan or hater, enjoy watching his fights but man that'd make my night. I'd settle for anyone else getting KO'd while taunting however :D

Dan Henderson. Because whoever breaks that chin will have ******* steel for hands, and it'll be extremely impressive.

#11 ·
Matt Hughes via BJ Penn death punch again.

I always enjoy Schaub getting KO'd, and I am GUTTED that we recently missed a chance of seeing it happening again. When Nog sparked him clean out I literally screamed like a girl with joy.

I'd like to see Diaz KO'd when he's taunting an opponent. It'd be hilarious. Not really a Diaz fan or hater, enjoy watching his fights but man that'd make my night. I'd settle for anyone else getting KO'd while taunting however :D

Dan Henderson. Because whoever breaks that chin will have ******* steel for hands, and it'll be extremely impressive.
Hands.....or feet?

No can defend.

#8 ·
I'll agree that Bisping can be a real ass but he has kinda grown on me over the years. Doesn't mean I don't wanna see him get KO'd but he's nowhere near the top of my list after the beauty that Hendo layed onto him.

#10 ·
I guess I kind of feel the same way about Dan Hardy. I still wouldn't mind seeing him KO'd again but after what Condit did I kind of got my fix. Speaking of Condit I want him knocked out for the bullshit performance he put on vs Diaz. One of the ultimate finishers in MMA "natural born killer" flat out turning around and running pissed me off to no end.

#22 ·
Brett Rogers! Yes! Any of the woman beating ****s that step into the ring. I'd take great pleasure in seeing them get injured.

And Tito Ortiz. Just cause.

#33 ·
I would have to go with Nick Diaz, and then I want them to interview him after the fight.

After that, not that I don't like Rhonda, don't really have feelings one way or the other, but it would be hilarious to see the repercussions of that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.