MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #95 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Why the hate for Rampage? I love Rampage. Even if he did knock out Chuck and made me cry. He speaks his mind and isn't afraid to talk back to the man. **** Dana White.
I liked him before he turned into a whiny baby. Rampage sounds like a spoiled brat. The UFC made him rich and all he does it bitch about it.

The Machida fight really didn't help either. Rampage whined forever that no one would stand with him. What he meant was that no one would stand in front of him at let them punch him.

I just feel like he is showing up for a paycheck at this point and that drives me crazy.