MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Let's say Alistair Overeem loses.....

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Let's say Alistair Overeem loses.....

So in case you've been living under a rock we have a pay-per-view that everyone is stoked about UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar! Live Saturday February 2nd 2013, 10 in the east, 7 in the west and ONLY on PPV(or at BWW/Hooters/whatever site you use to stream your fights on you cheap people!) in case you didn't know Which obviously features Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar for the UFC Featherweight title, HOWEVER...this card is full of intriguing fights one of those being Alistair Overeem vs. Bigfoot Silva.

Of course the Heavyweight Division crowned a new Champion, much to the displeasure of yours truly, in Cain "The Terminator/El Fedor/Mexican Fedor/Fedor Lite/Fedor 2.0/New Fedor/Caininator" Velasquez. Now the winner of this fight assumed by many to be Alistair Overeem would likely fight for the title HOWEVER....Bigfoot Silva was recently mauled by El Fedor and now we have ourselves a potential dilemma if Alistair "(not so)Drug Free" loses.

Fabricio Werdum would be the logical choice, he just mollywoped Roy Nelson widely regarded by the fat community as the Peoples Champ(a big screw you to Mr. Ortiz) and he just recently beat up Mike Russow another heavyset fellow, apologies to my heavy-set brethren, I'm not singling you out just pointing out the facts, HOWEVER(lot of howevers here) Werdum is set to coach TUF Brazil 2 opposite Minotauro Nogueria and they will then fight in June.

In other words, he's out, so if Overeem loses I ask ye MMAF who shall Mr. Velasquez fight next?

Bigfoot Silva? Obviously if Overeem loses, it'll be to him but I felt like I was watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, not the Ultimate Fighting Championship the last time these two fought and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

Roy Nelson? He's on a two fight win streak over Dave "4/20" Herman(expect to see him back in San Jose) and Matt Mitrione, he has a fanbase but Dana hates him....

Pat Barry? He just knocked Shane Del Rosario into 3012 with Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and anyone else whose partying like it's "3012 tonight"

Josh Barnett? He's fighting some guy whose name I can't spell nor pronounce and is a top ten ranked Heavyweight by most lists however he was just thoroughly beaten by the Black Fedor in Daniel Cormier, Cain's training partner.

It looks like we could have a debacle at the top of the Heavyweight ranks, so what say you MMAF, who does Cain fight in the event of an Alistair Overeem loss?

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote