MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #99 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Kneez View Post
Cocky?

Whiney?

The guy beat Fitch and Kos in consecutive fights, arguably the #2 an #3 WWs in the world for the past 4/5 years, that alone should have got him a date with Georges, but he gets kampmann instead, and knocks him out before I finish warming up my pizza. Then you'd think he's a shoe in for a title shot, but he gets passed up for a guy who lost his last fight and is coming off a one year suspension for a failed drug test?!?!? How do you expect him to feel? How do you expect him to react? "yeah I just spent the past 12 months kicking everyone's ass, while some pot smoking douchbag has been seeing out his ban and talking shit about the champ, makes sense that I should fight a guy on a one fight win streak. Don't worry guys, Dana can treat me like shit, I'm just happy to be here"
Dude, have you read the thread title? This is a place for crude comedy, not serious debate.

Anyway...

#1 Ben Henderson. Twat. I pray to Jesus everyday this c*unt gets knocked the feck out.

#2 Dan Henderson. What a knob. Slow plodding toothless zombie. I cant wait see Lyoto show him what's what.

#3 Roy Nelson. Just to see if it can be done.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote