MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #234 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day 24:

I got in about 5:35 tonight a little late.

On the way I decided I wanted a circuit on the pull-up, dip, and hanging knee machine.

I challenged myself to 5-cycles of 12-10-8-6-4 of the pull ups & dips, and for each hanging knee was 25.
for each circuit I rested until the next round started, sometimes 60-90 seconds.

During the ritual warmup for the team, I cranked out 5x30 push up/ and 4x50 crunches.

Then onto PT as Jeff loves to call it...

We had 3 rounds of 3-minutes each of 1-2, jumping jacks, overhead 1-2, and tricep extension with a 30-second burst.

Then 3 rounds of squats, static lunges, mountain climbers and high knees.

To finish it our we had 3 rounds of core work: v-ups, side crunches, and hip ups.

Tonight was the 1st night we had bags hung in the new facility.

so we went 3-three minute rounds x 3. One group was on the bags, another in the ring hitting mitts, and another working on slipping a jab or right hand.

At the end of the night we did 3x three minute round burnouts on the bag: 1-2, running 1-2, and power shots.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote