MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez' UFC deal includes immediate title shot.

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #24 (permalink)
Wookie
Lightweight

Wookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
The hype revolves around Alvarez being an absolute demon inside the cage. He has the striking and aggression to KO the top notch strikers of the division (Patricky Freire for example) and the grappling and scrambling ability to neutralise any wrestler that wants to look and take the lay and pray route.

He has huge knock out power, probably the most current devastating KO artist in any LW division and is an over all excellent grappler.

I for one can't wait to see Eddie prove his worth in the UFC and start KO'ing fools left and right.
Except for the fact that he gets dropped in almost every fight. Therefore showing at least not great defense. I agree that he's a great and exciting fighter but I really don't agree with him getting a title shot off the rip. I'd still love to see him fight in the UFC though, because he'd further stack an already stacked division.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote